1. Town name
2. Town location (please leave a rune to your town in the EM Reward Hall mailbox)
3. Date the town was founded
4. Number of houses
5. Suggested coordinates for the banner
6. InsideUO numbers for the components of the banner
7. A jpg of the proposed banner
8. As well as answers to these questions:
A) Define: Which houses are part of the town and what marks a house as part of the town?
B) Activity: How does your town promote a vibrant community?
C) History: Where can one find more information about the history of your town?
D) Communication: How would visitors to your town normally communicate with its inhabitants?
E) Describe: How does the banner's design reflect your town and the Atlantic community?
Also include: Where you would prefer the banner to be placed with coordinates
We reserve the right to make changes to your design and its location. Also, the banner must not block house placement. Here is a page with more information on banners, including an exploded view of a banner’s design. http://www.uoguide.com/File:Gyldenfeld_banner_exploded.jpg
InsideUO should be used to find the correct ID numbers of the components for the proposed banner.It will also help you to construct a picture of the banner.
Banners are limited to a size of 6x6 tiles. Designs should be similar to the Gyldenfeld banner in terms of size, complexity and number of items used. Banner designs that do not meet the requirements will be returned.
Town Recognition Requirements:
1) Minimum of 5 Establishments in a geographical area that promotes the community of the inhabitants. If you are applying for a tavern or single establishment, it must meet all of the other requirements listed except for leadership.
2) Some sort of leadership structure, mayor, council for example.
3) Town Activity, the town should have citizens around at least a few times each week, usually with some announced meetings or events.
4) Must have 6 months of history. There should be an archive of records either in game or outside of the game.
5) Web Sites and/or Message Boards, mailbox, books, barkeep or other ways to communicate with citizens, patrons, and visitors. The web site or board usually gives information about what the town is designed for, who the mayor is, and how people can get involved with the town.
A banner placed in the town, the town has design input. In the future we may add gates connecting the towns to a central area (perhaps the Luna Fair Grounds)
Special thanks to Mesanna and the Chesapeake, Great Lakes, Origin and Europa Event Moderators for making this possible.